1. Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name, if any, and collects the date and time of visit, the client IP address and referring site. We collect the information above, as well as e-mail addresses that visitors to our Web page choose to give us, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
2. Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. This may occur when you complete user registration forms, or complete an online survey. The information may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number. If you prefer that we not collect this information, please do not provide us with such information. By giving us the information, you are consenting to its collection, use and disclosure as set forth below.
3. Uses of Information.
The anonymous and personal information we collect is used for internal review, used to improve the content of our Web page, and used by us to contact consumers for informational, marketing and commercial purposes. The information will not be shared with other organizations for any purpose, except those circumstances stated below:
- When you expressly authorize such disclosure;
- In response to a request from local, state or federal law enforcement officials;
- In response to a request by any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as a subpoena;
- Where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law;
- In order to provide the services or uses identified above, including contacting consumers for informational, marketing and commercial purposes, Hyline International, like many organizations, may utilize third-party service providers for some routine services such as promotional mailings. In such cases, Hyline International provides only the information necessary to ensure the service is delivered and requires that the service provider sign a non-disclosure agreement agreeing to keep the customer’s information confidential and secure and limiting its use to the purpose for which it was disclosed. After the service provider has completed the service, the service provider must either destroy the information or return it to Hyline International;
- In special circumstances, such as in response to a physical threat or perceived physical threat to any individual;
If you do not want to receive correspondence from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at the below address. Requests to remove your e-mail address from our lists may take up to two weeks to fulfill. If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us at the below address or writing to us at the below address. Requests to remove your postal address from our mailing lists may take up to six weeks to fulfill. If you receive postal mail from us during this six-week period, please disregard the mail.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the below address or writing to us at the below address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check back at our Web site periodically.
With respect to security: We have commercially reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities and/or our vendors to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
8. Contact Us.
Copyright 2011 Hyline International